I’m going to cry
I miss having a dog so much oh my gosh
These two pups are named Shentea and Diamond. They are in desperate need of a foster home, and if none can be found before the end of the week, they will likely face euthanasia.
Because their previous owner claimed that they were wolfdogs. They are not. They are likley German shepherd/husky mixes, and now their lives are on the line because of misrepresentation.
I’ve offered to foster these two if no other option can be found, but if you or anyone you know may be able to lend a hand, PLEASE contact me ASAP. They are currently in Klamath Falls, Oregon, but I can help with transportation if need-be.
kissing is great
but wow when you get to kiss someone you have feelings for and you’ve wanted to kiss them for the longest time and you get to stroke their face and you’re so aware of their body and how nice their lips feel
yo but mermaid monster hybrids though
- vampire mermaids who prey on their own kind — when they get bitten, their scales fall off, their tales turn a slick and fleshy grey, a dorsal fin begins to sprout from their spine, and suddenly there’s six rows of teeth where once there was only one
- mermaid medusas who’ve got eels for hair and it’s not their gaze that can turn you to stone but their song
- fairy mermaids who’re born of spite and mischief — they’re small, the size of seahorses, and they speed through the currents causing mayhem and sometimes destruction
- were-mermaids who turn into huge, hulking great whites when the full moon filters through the deep waters, who cannot be restrained because what shackles can you find in the deep?, who leave blood and guts in their wake
perseverate: an homage
disco (demo) lana del rey | take me with you vast | grandfather clock this will destroy you | colorblind counting crows | child I will hurt you crystal castles | out with a bang lana del rey | opus 23 dustin o’halloran | il secondo giorno [instrumental] air | my weakness moby | red song hey rosetta! | compliments bloc party | I lost something in the hills sibylle baier | opus 36 dustin o’halloran | every time is the last time bloc party
- sammy: ...and i finished my baby goat cheese today--
- dee: baby cheese!
- sammy: yeah my cheese--
- dee: BABY cheese!!
- dee: tiny baby cheese
- sammy: baby cheese
- dee: baby CHEESE
- sammy: just a tiny baby cheese...
- dee: aahhHHh
- sammy: tryin' to make my way in the world